Friday, November 10, 2006
Shallow Stream, Yosemite, Summer 2006
I haven't written much in the past several months--and when I do write it is usually about something less than uplifting. So despite all the setbacks, challenges, and general stressors, things are still generally good. Repeating what an anonymous blogger wrote: No matter how hard the surface is, no matter how much damage it seems to do, water is always stronger. It will always carve it's path.
Here is to Carving New Paths:
(1) The Democrats have the Senate and the House!
(2) A dear friend will be leaving a bad work situation--entering a much better one!
(3) A burden has been lifted, and is now far away (see earlier poem about concrete)
(4) I have reconnected with family, that I missed very much!
(5) I haven't yet signed my soul over to a giant law firm...(rejections are sometimes a good thing)
(6) I have the most wonderful boyfriend in the world, who supports me every day and gives me much needed hugs when I have a hard day--may we continue to carve two intertwined paths.
Posted by Arielle at 6:00 PM